Quantcast

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Favorites Part 4

It's time for the final installment of 2014 favorites! This just reminds me of how many amazing polishes I wore this year - I easily could go on and on. Check out five more beauties after the break!

Polish Luv Blue Raspberry combines a gorgeous blue base with linear holo and blue-to-orange multichrome shimmer, shown here in three thin coats. I have been totally in love with everything I have gotten from Sarah, who also has a blog under the same name. It's been a while since she's opened her shop but she keeps teasing us on her IG with more amazingness. Please come back, Sarah, I want more!


B.I.T.C.H. by Jaclyn Attention Whore is pretty much Jessica Rabbit in a bottle with scattered holo in a cherry foil base (this is four thin coats). The formula on this was great and it was so bright it seemed magical. I can't wait to see what Jac comes up with in 2015!


Smokey Mountain Lacquers Un-teal The End came out with the Fall Collection 2014 and was a real highlight for me, with gold microflakes in a teal jelly base (I used four thin coats).  Smokey Mountain is one of my go-to brands for beautiful, creative shimmer polishes and this is one of her best ones.

Too Fancy Lacquer is a long time favorite and I own all her main-release holos. Cooper Trooper (2nd version) is a very opaque blue-green holo that is part of the main line, so you should have no problem finding it at her vendors. While I do microscopically thin coats, normally between three and four, this one was so intense I stopped at only two! It's a spectacular polish, for sure.

Vapid Lacquer wowed me from day one with her beautiful shimmers and holos and Krys has continued to put out spectacular polishes. One of the best polishes she's made is Blackened Amethyst which is one I would consider a total classic. It is a vampy purple shimmer holo that is at once vibrant and deep. I can't recommend it enough - the formula is fantastic and it dries quickly as well. I'm showing it here with three thin coats, but you could definitely do less than that. I just liked painting it on too much, haha! *Gift of the maker*


That rounds out my 20 favorites for 2014, so HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you enjoyed them. As before, click the brand's name in the post for a link to their store. Thanks for having a look!

Link to Part 1
Link to Part 2
Link to Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment