Quantcast

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fair Maiden Polish Be Your Own Heroine Collection Part 2 and Holiday 2014

Once I tried the first half or the Fair Maiden Polish Be Your Own Heroine Collection I was hooked and had to buy the second half! I was just as pleased with these and have a feeling my collection of this brand will continue to grow. As a bonus, I have the special gift-with-purchase Black Friday polish from the brand to show as well. Check them out after the break...


Be Your Own Heroine is the name-sake polish of the collection. It is a gray linear holo with a duochrome pink-to-gold shimmer in it.  Subtle duochrome effect are definitely one of the highlights of brand. The formula was great. I'm wearing it here with four thin coats.







Beauty Within has lavender-to-pink duochrome flakies in a gray base. This has just the right mix of translucency so that the flakies show up well. This is four ultra-thin coats again.







Evil Stepsister was my favorite of this bunch. A vampy jelly? With duochrome gold-to-blue shimmer?  Hello! Yes, please! I have nothing else like this in my collection and I loved wearing it. Check out the angled macro to see the blue shift on the shimmer - amazing. This one dries a bit slower than the others, so thin coats, quick-dry-top-coat, and/or drying drops are recommended. This is three coats.







Frozen Heart is another highlight for me. The holo is ultra-strong and the grayish cerulean base so sophisticated and beautiful. Three ultra-thin coats for me.





Holiday 2014 was the Black Friday bonus mystery polish. It has turquoise-to-pink duochrome flakies in a Barbie pink base. I wore it with three thin coats. What a pleasant, bright surprise for the gloomy winter!






Once Upon A Dream features gold shimmer in a magenta rose base. Beautiful formula and a gorgeous finish. This will look particularly nice on cool skin tones. I wore it with four thin coats.





While Holiday 2014 was a one-time deal, the other polishes are all available in the Fair Maiden Polish shop for $9 each. Also, be sure to check out the limited edition New Years trio. I picked up a couple from that group for myself, as well. 

Fair Maiden Polish is a Minnesota-based brand made by long-time friends Sarah and Adrienne. Beautiful presentation and creative finishes are their hallmarks.
Social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment