Quantcast

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nail Glam by Jove'e Co. creme trio

While I often feature flashy, sparkly polishes like glitters and holos on this blog, I seriously love a good creme. I have a trio of lovely creme polishes from Nail Glam by Jove'e Co. to share with you today. These not only worked great on their own but were champs at the nail art game! Check them out after the break...
*sent by the maker for photography and review*


These polishes are part of a polish subscription service that delivers three trendy polishes each month for $16.99, including shipping. When you have a subscription, there is a sneak peek of the next month's colors on the last week of the month. If you fall in love with a shade you receive, there is a limited quantity of previous shades available for purchase to grab a backup. Let's have a look at the shades in my box!

Beauty Blogger is a bright mint green creme. This one was a tiny bit streaky on the first coat but smoothed out nicely on the second coat - I finished with three coats but two would do. This dried to  a satiny finish but I chose to topcoat it here. This one was a stunner!




Purple Pumpkins was the super-star of the box, an antique fuchsia. This polish was everything I look for in a great creme formula. It was seriously opaque, one-to-two coats, dried mega-shiny, and flowed beautifully. Literal perfection in a bottle!




Tea In Tokyo is a peachy beige with warm undertones. This also had a good formula, which I wore in three thin coats, though two is enough for most people. It dried a little bit satiny but I wore it with topcoat. It was a great neutral on me.





Guess what! These polishes also work great for nail-arting! I tried a couple of different looks with them. Abstract dot flowers took on a 1950s color-vibe.

The polishes also stamp beautifully. Here is a soft, Victorian-looking design that I achieved by double-stamping with Born Pretty Store BP-17 plate. I really loved this look!


I was definitely impressed with the quality and value offered by this set, which ends up costing only about $5.66 per polish delivered. The fact that they worked so nicely as nail art polishes made it even better. I'm definitely adding these to my nail art and stamping stash next to my desk! How do you all like cremes? Are any of these your bag?

*sent by the maker for photography and review*

Nail Glam by Jove'e Co. is a boutique nail polish subscription service that delivers a trio of quality, on-trend, exclusive polishes to your door monthly. 


Social media: 

No comments:

Post a Comment